If we can be of assistance to you, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
First Class Day Nursery
81-85 High Road
Tel: 01268 566800
First Class Nursery agrees to provide the services referred to in this prospectus under the following conditions:
1. The opening times are from 7.00am - 7.00pm as First Class Nursery is open from Monday to Friday all year except for all recognised Bank Holidays.
2. Fees are payable four weekly in advance. An invoice will be provided in respect of each child one week before fees are due. Payment of fees must be made promptly in the week in which they are due. These may be paid by cash, cheque, standing order or credit card. Late payment of fees will be subject to an additional charge of £35.00 for each working week payment that is overdue.
3. A £30.00 registration fee is required for each child. Upon receipt of a completed registration form with registration fee, the child's name will be placed on the waiting list. The registration fee will be refundable only in the event First Class Nursery is unable to offer your child a place.
4. Fees will be reviewed annually in December.
5. No reduction in fees can be offered in the event a child is absent through illness, holiday or any other reason.
6. Notice in writing given four weeks in advance is required to withdraw your child from First Class Nursery.
7. Medicines will only be administered on completion of the necessary nursery medication forms, signed by the parent/guardian. We are unable to accept any child suffering from an infectious disease, until the recognised isolation period has past. Children under 3 years must remain absent for a clear 48 hours when on prescribed medication. Children over 3 years must remain absent for a clear 24 hours when on prescribed medicine.
8. Any child with diarrhoea/sickness will not be accepted at the nursery until a full clear 48 hours has passed. The nursery will contact parents and request that a child is collected should it be felt that the child is not well enough to attend.
First Class Nursery has policies on many issues, which are available for viewing at any time.